Revolution Pro Controller: New features unveiled25 November 2016
Nacon is proud to reveal several new features of the much anticipated Revolution Pro Controller for PlayStation®4
Sitting at the heart of the Revolution is a pair of unique analogue sticks. Embedded with a powerful algorithm developed by Nacon, the sticks deliver eSports level accuracy and precision, with 46-degrees of amplitude.
Completely optimised for pro gamers, both sticks were developed using insights gleamed from eSports players, features include:
- Mechanical structure designed to ensure 46-degrees of amplitude
- Optimised eSports ergonomics with convex right stick and concave left stick for extra grip and comfort
- Metallic shaft and ABS ring for durability and minimum friction
- Ability to remap controls to the L3 and R3 buttons
A completely customisable right analogue stick
Nacon’s Revolution includes advance software which enables complete controller customisation for the player. The Revolution PC companion app offers a huge range of options, including the ability to adjust the right stick’s performance through:
- Changing the static dead zone – to manage the right stick’s reactivity
- Adjusting the response curve of the stick – determining how fast it responds to your movements
Coming to the SIEE region as the result of a newly formed licensing partnership with Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Ltd., the Revolution Pro Controller is compatible with all PlayStation®4 (PS4™) consoles, including the new-look PS4™ and PS4™ Pro.
Legal lines PlayStation, and the SIE Diamond logo is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks property of their respective owners.